Analytical Chemistry and Instrumentation
Due to our diverse and modern analytical equipment, we are capable to examine analytically a wide variety of substances and matrices in our laboratory.
We offer you the necessary accompanying analysis for ecotoxicological, toxicological and physico-chemical studies, from the development of the analytical method to the validation and implementation. We can also assist you with the substance identification in accordance with sameness studies under REACH as well as with the analysis of active substances in pesticide or biocide formulations.
Our services comprise:
- Development, Implementation and Validation of Analytical Methods
- Revalidation or ILV Studies (Independent Laboratory Validation) for the identification and quantification of active substances in Plant Protection Products according to SANCO/3030/99 rev. 4
- Analytical Measurements within Ecotoxicological, Toxicological and Physico-chemical Studies
- Residue Studies of Formulations in Various Matrices
- 5-Batch Analysis
- Sameness Studies according REACH
Our analytical equipment includes the areas of chemical analysis and chromatography.
- FID, ECD, NPD
- EI, Headspace
- UV, RI, FLD, ELSD, RAD
- ESI, APCI
- LC-MS / MS